Do you want to host webinars online?. In this post, we will talk about Easy webinar vs Webinar jam, the two popular webinar solutions on the internet. Easywebinar vs webinarjam review 2021.
Before we go into that, it’s important we know what a webinar.
What does webinar mean?
According to Getresponse, Webinars are video presentations, workshops, and lectures hosted online, usually through webinar software. These online events are usually interactive, business-related and enable you to share your knowledge with virtually anyone in the world.
We now know what a webinar is, let’s get straight to our main topic which is, Easy webinar vs Webinar jam, which one is better?.
We’re going to take them of after the other so we note down their features. It’ll be easy to know which one is better.
- Also read : Sendlane email marketing review and how it works
Easy Webinar Vs Webinar Jam: About Easy Webinar
Easy Webinar is one of the reliable webinar platform on the internet. With it, you can easily host and organize live and automated webinar recordings (Evergreen Webinar). It boasts on being ‘wildly easy to use’ for entrepreneurs who want webinars to build the backbone of their business.
DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUSINESS KNOWN? LET US ADVERTISE IT FOR YOU FOR JUST 5000 NAIRA (For Lifetime, No Monthly Or Annual Payment Renewal). CALL OR WHATSAPP 08100779150
Easy Webinar supports up to four different speakers and you can also invite participants to present on your webinar. In this way, Easy Webinar lets you engage with your community and build a relationship with your audience.
Easy Webinar Vs Webinar Jam : About Webinar Jam
This is an awesome and reliable webinar hosting service on the internet. A good number of businesses use it as part of their online marketing campaigns. It also offers an innovative live streaming solution to audiences in their thousands. Webinars can be sent directly to Facebook Live, Youtube Live, and private Webinar Jam networks.
WebinarJam supports different languages and is compatible with all operating systems. It also runs on all internet browsers and mobile devices.
Main Differences Between Easy Webinar Jam vs Webinar Jam
Below are the main differences between EasyWebinar and Webinarjam:
- Easy Webinar offers 14-day free trial period while Webinar jam doesn’t offer a free trial.
- EasyWebinar offers users the choice of registering for either an annual or monthly subscription while Webinar jam offers yearly subscription only..
- EasyWebinar’s payment tiers are high way expensive while Webinar jam offers a cheaper plan.
- EasyWebinar is able to host up to 6 million attendees on a live webinar while Webinar jam hosts only 5000 attendees on their highest plan.
- Webinar Jam only offers ticketed support, while Easy Webinar’s higher payment plans offer phone and dedicated customer care
- Webinar Jam offers a ‘panic button’ and an ‘always-ready room’, while these features are not made available with Easy Webinar.
Easy Webinar Vs Webinar Jam Pricing
Let’s start with the pricing plans of Easywebinar. So check them out below.
Easy Webinar Pricing
EasyWebinar provides three pricing plans. You can go for the annual or monthly plan. It also offer a 14-day free trial.
- Standard plan : $708 a year, or $78 a month
- Pro plan : $1080 a year, or $129 a month
- Enterprise plan : $4188 a year or $499 a month
Webinar Jam pricing
There are Three pricing plans are available here and all of them are annual subscriptions. Each plan lets you host an unlimited number of webinars.
- Basic plan : $499 a year
- Professional plan : $699 a year
- Enterprise plan : $999 a year
Conclusion on Webinar jam Vs Easy webinar
These two webinar hosting are very good, it all depends on the one you want to go for considering their pricing.
Webinarjam vs Easywebinar are very good webinar solutions for hosting your online webinars. So if you want to grow your business using a webinar, you can choose any of them.
We know that you enjoyed this post, kindly share it with your friends on all social media. Don’t forget to leave us a comment.
Which webinar hosting have you used in the past, share your experiences with us in the comment section.
Below are selected posts for you to read on:
- Wufoo vs Google Forms, which one is better
- Network solutions vs Godaddy, which one is better
- Top 10 Ecommerce widgets for websites
- How to make money online in Nigeria from Mayolad connect
I am Johnpaul Onwueme, a pro blogger, professional information marketer and an experienced affiliate marketer. I am the brain behind dollarground.com.
I have the aim of making millions of people to start making money online.