How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company In Nigeria 2021
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria in 2021. Do you want to know how it costs to register a company in Nigeria?. In this post, you’ll see the actual amount to register a company in Nigeria.
The corporate affairs commission (CAC) is in charge of companies registration in Nigeria. Whether private or public company, Corporate affairs commission has mapped out the prices for their registration.
Why you should register your company in Nigeria
The reasons why you should register your company in Nigeria are as follows:
- It helps your company to be recognized as a legitimate company
- Once you get your company registered with the CAC, it will help you to gain trust
- If you register your company, it’ll save you some embarrassment from the government. Etc.
So, as you have seen, there are much benefits of registering your company with the corporate affairs commission(CAC).
- Recommended post for you to read : How join Wazobet and get 50,000 naira welcome bonus
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria
Corporate Affairs Commission registration fees
- The fee for reserving your company’s name : 500 Naira.
- Registering fee for a private company that has a share capital of less than or equal to 1 million Naira : 10,000 Naira.
- Fee for a private company registration that has a share capital of more than 1 million Naira and up to 500 million Naira : 5,000 Naira for every 1 million Naira share capital or part of it.
- Fee for a private company registration that has a share capital above 500 million Naira : 7,500 Naira for each 1 million Naira share capital or part of a million.
- Fee for a public company registration that has a share capital worth 1 Million Naira or less : 20,000 Naira.
- Fee for a public company registration that has a share capital worth more than 1 million Naira and up to 500 million Naira : 10,000 Naira for each 1 million Naira share capital or part of a million.
- Fee to register a Public Company that has a share capital of more than 500 million Naira : 15,000 Naira for each 1 million Naira share capital or part of a million.
- The fee to register a company that does not have a share capital : 20,000 Naira.
- Filing fee of a notice of exemption of a foreign company from registration : 30,000 Naira.
- Fee for reinstatement or relisting the name of a company : 25,000 Naira.
- Fee to register charges for a private company : 10,000 Naira for each 1 million Naira or part of a million.
- Fee for registering charges for a public company – 20,000 Naira for each 1 Million Naira or part of 1 million.
- To file the annual return for a small company – 2,000 Naira.
- To file the annual return for a Private company that is not a small company – 3,000 Naira.
- A public company annual return filing fee : 5,000 Naira.
- To file the annual return for a company Limited by Guarantee : 5,000 Naira.
- To file the annual report of a foreign company : 5,000 Naira.
- Letter of Good Standing : 10,000 Naira.
- Other filings (miscellaneous) : 2,000 Naira.
- Certified original copy of the certificate of Registration : 10,000 Naira.
- Certified original copies of memorandum and articles of association : 3,000 Naira.
- Electronic Search : 1,000 Naira each company.
- Manual Search by customers : 2,000 Naira each company file.
- Manual Search Report prepared by officers of the Commission : 5,000 Naira.
- Certified original copies of other documents – 2,000 Naira per document.
Source : Legit.ng
- Also read this post here : How to open PayPal account that can receive payment in Nigeria
These are the most of registering a company in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). There are other charges applied in case of changing your company name, change of address, etc.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE OVER 50K MONTHLY ONLINE?. SEE HOW I MADE OVER 50K FROM VIRALTREND. CLICK HERE AND WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO.Wait, I want to show you the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria for almost free. You can make up to 50,000 Naira per month.Click here and join my make money online list.
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria 2021
As you have seen from the prices mapped out by CAC, the cost for registering a company in Nigeria differs by your type of company.
- Read also : Freelance Jobs in Nigeria
If you want to know how much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria, this post has given you a highlight on the cost of business/ company’s registration in Nigeria.
So before you setup your company, make a business plan to have a clear understanding on how to do about your business.
We hope you enjoyed this post, kindly share with your friends on social media. Don’t forget to leave your comments below.
- This post is very interesting : How to make money online in Nigeria with Piggyvest
If you want to continue getting more interesting posts, kindly subscribe to our blog.
I am Johnpaul Onwueme, a pro blogger who has passion in blogging and has taken blogging as part of my daily activities.
I also have a fast growing YouTube channel where I post videos on how to make money online. Click here and subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates.
If you are looking for the best online business in Nigeria, then look no further, With Viraltrend, you can make a lot of money online legitimately. It’s a platform where you do simple jobs online and make passive income.
Once you register, you start doing simple jobs and make good money online. Click here and read the full Viraltrend review and how to register.