RECHARGE AND GET PAID IN NIGERIA- How It Works
Recharge and get paid in Nigeria and how recharge and get paid works.
In this article, I will tell you about recharge and get paid in Nigeria and how recharge and get paid works.
So if want to make real money from recharge and get paid in Nigeria, you must have to stay focused on this post.
Before I begin, I will like to ask you a question.
👉How many times do you recharge your phone every week?
👉How many times do you buy data plans every week?
DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUSINESS KNOWN? LET US ADVERTISE IT FOR YOU FOR JUST 5000 NAIRA (For Lifetime, No Monthly Or Annual Payment Renewal). CALL OR WHATSAPP 08100779150
👉How many times have you subscribed your Dstv and others?
Without being told, you do all these things often and on right?
You recharge airtime, buy data plans, recharge your cables, but what do you get in return while doing all these?
If you want to understand exactly what recharge and get paid in Nigeria is, read this article here about recharge and get paid in Nigeria.
I have already told you how recharge and get paid in Nigeria works in this article here, but I want to elaborate more on it so you will understand the benefits you have been missing from recharge and get paid in Nigeria.
Benefits you will get from recharge and get paid in Nigeria
1. The name of this business is called
(RECARGE AND GET PAID)
2. Recharge and get paid in Nigeria has 6 packages (Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond andPlatinum)
you can register for any of them. You can also upgrade from a lower package to a higher package, whenever you want.
3. Each of these packages in recharge and get paid in Nigeria have different benefits.
4. You join the business by paying the registration fee which is a minimum of N5,000 to a maximum of N50,000, that is depending on the package you are registering for.
5. When you join the business, you will have access to a VTU wallet, which you can use to sell airtime (MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9Mobile), data or cable subscription (DSTv, GOTv, StarTimes and PHCN) to others (family, friends, colleagues, customers e.t.c)
6. Anytime you recharge your phone (airtime), renew your internet (i.e buy a data bundle) or pay for your cable subscription, the company will pay you a certain percentage back as commission.
7. Anytime you help other people to also recharge their phones (airtime), renew their internet (i.e sell a data bundle) or pay for their cable subscription, the company will also pay you a certain percentage back as commission.
8. Anytime, you also introduce people to this Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria, and they register under you, the company will also pay you commission 20% of their Sign-Up Fee
9. Anytime, those people who you introduce into the business recharges their phones, buys or sells data and cable subscription, you will also get paid a certain percentage by the company.
10. Anytime the people you introduce into the business also introduce other people to join the business, you will also get paid a commission by the company referral bonuses 10%
11. By being a member of Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria , you can also enjoy a Leadership Bonus of N100,000 monthly, an all-expense paid trip to Dubai (or N500,000 or N1,000,000 cash equivalent)
a Brand New Car (or N2,000,000 cash equivalent) and a House Fund of N3,000,000, (if you qualify).
12. All the money you earn in Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria is paid into your e-wallet and you can transfer it to your local bank account for withdrawal or to your VTU acct for Transactions and Lastly, you can transfer to a fellow members Ewallet and get paid by the person (Because the Demand for the Ewallet is High)
13. As a member of Rechareg and Get Paid, you will continue to make money FOR LIFE…because people will never stop recharging their phones, using data for browsing or watching cable.
How to join recharge and get paid in Nigeria and make good profit from recharge and get paid in Nigeria
If you are fully ready to join recharge and get paid in Nigeria, send me a message on whatsapp 08100779150
Please , share this post on recharge and get paid in Nigeria to your social media. God bless you if you do that. Thanks.
If you have questions, you can comment below and I will get back to you
I am Johnpaul Onwueme, a pro blogger, professional information marketer and an experienced affiliate marketer. I am the brain behind dollarground.com.
I have the aim of making millions of people to start making money online.