DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUSINESS KNOWN? LET US ADVERTISE IT FOR YOU FOR JUST 50 NAIRA. CALL OR WHATSAPP 08100779150MUST READ: HOW I RANK MY WORDPRESS KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE click here and download wordpress keyword ranking monster.
Moneypal app by Zedvance is here to give you instant loan up to 5 million naira.
Do you want a means to get instant cash whenever you need it?
Search no more.
Introducing moneypal loan app by zedvance limited, the loan app that is focused on providing loan to salary and business people.
Zedvance Ltd is one of the fast-growing finance company in Nigeria. They really understand your need and are ready to help out any time. You can get loan instantly from moneypal loan app by Zedvance.
Also read: Kuda microfinance bank review
If you check most of the loan apps listed here, you will discover that they are targeted towards employees.
But here, moneypal by zedvance loan app has made sure no one is left behind.
They’ve also made it less stressful by making sure registration can be done using 3 channels. They include: app, website, and on WhatsApp.
With moneypal loan app by Zedvance, you can acquire a loan without collateral and up to N5m naira in Nigeria.
The requirements to acquire a loan from moneypal app by zedvance
Below are what you need to do to qualify for loan acquisition on zedvance’s moneypal:
- You must be earning an income either by self-employment or paid employment.
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 22 to 55 years.
- Your bank account must be connected to your salary account or business.
- Have a passport photograph.
- Have any Government-issued ID cards such as driver’s license, national ID card or international passport.
- For employees, you will need to get your employee ID card, employment letter, NUBAN cheques or direct debit mandate.
- If your appointment is yet to be confirmed, you will need to get a guarantor who must be permanent staff of the company.
Why you should choose money pal loan app.
Also read: Mtn affiliate marketing : Earn 50k monthly
- You get instant loans in just few minutes.
You acquire loan that’s up to N5m and with tenor up to 24 months.
- The support team is always ready to answer your questions.
- The loan process is without ambiguity.
- Moneypal is optimized for mobile. You can still access the loan through WhatsApp and your browser.
- It’s safe, quick and convenient.
How to get started with moneypal loan by Zedvance
There are 3 available channels to acquire a loan on zedvance. They are live on google play store, website and WhatsApp chat.
Recommended article: Glo affiliate program: Earn over 50k each month
To apply through WhatsApp, chat them up with this number 09060003933
Another way to acquire loan is to go directly to the company’s official website.
I recommend using the mobile app because it’s much easier to use and also user friendly.
Now, follow the steps below if you decide to go with money pal loan app.
- Go to play store and search for “Moneypal” or access it here directly
- Click install to have it installed on your Android phone.
- After installation, locate moneypal on your Android phone and open it.
- Complete the registration process and use the phone number connected to your BVN.
- Input the amount and tenor. The longer the tenor, the more money you are paying back.
- Wait for some time while your loan request is submitted, you will be contacted in a few minutes.
The loans are classified into 3 parts. They are zedvance nano, zedvance payroll, and zedvance for business.
This is specifically for those who need a small amount of money to take care of things. The loans are always from the range of N2,500 to N10,000 with the repayment period between 15 days to 30 days.
As you go further with good credit history to back it up, you can get up to N100,000 on your next loan request.
Recommended: How to use on page seo to boost your blog traffic.
It’s is a loan for salary earners under a private or public organisation.
The loan is usually an unsecured loan but backed up by payments of salary. This type of loan are always huge when compared with the meagree N10,000 amount on zedvance nano, on zedvance payroll, you can get up to N5m.
PUBLIC SECTOR LOAN
- Minimum loan: N20,000
- Maximum loan: N3m
- Maximum tenor: 24 months (2 years)
To obtain a Public sector loan, you must fulfill the below conditions:
- Completely filled loan application form.
- Company’s ID Card.
- Government issued ID (National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card)
- One Passport Photograph
- Your staff ID will be required to get public sector loan.
PRIVATE SECTOR LOAN
- Minimum loan: N50,000
- Maximum loan: N5m
- Maximum tenor: 18 months (1 year, 6 months)
To acquire a private sector loan, you must fulfill the conditions below:
- Completed loan application form.
- A government-issued ID card (National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card).
- Employment Identity Card.
- Employment letter.
- Utility bill, it will not be more than 3 months old.
- One Passport photograph.
Bank statements of not less than 6 months.
- An official email will be required to get this type of loan. Contact your HR to help with that.
Zedvance for business
Zedvance for business is another big one. If you have a business which you want to expand. This loan is for small and medium enterprises (SME) and entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level.
For any of the products you decide to go for, you will need to provide your BVN for verification.
If you have forgotten your BVN, dial *565*0# from the phone number you provided during BVN registration to get your 11 digit number.
Another thing to have at the back of your mind is adding your debit card details.
The funds you borrowed will be sent there. And to add your card, click ‘Add Card’ button in the app and enter your card details to be used for repayment.
Example of how the loan works
- The amount borrowed: N500,000
- The monthly interest rate: 3.5% (42% interest rate)
- Tenure: 12 months
- The management fees: N9,500 (Paid upfront)
- The total amount payable: N734,000
How to pay back loan on zedvance
There are lot of options available. Cheque and direct debit mandate are the most popular ones. But in the event, you do not want your cheque presented, you can make payment to any of their bank account which they will give to you.
After paying back your loan on zedvance, contact the zedvance customer care and submit your payment slip or receipt.
You can also send it to their email with your registered zedvance details or visit their address.
Phone call is also a great option but it’s always advised to send to their email
Below are Zedvance moneypal Contact details
- Address: 177A Ligali Ayorinde St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Phone number: 07001001000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.zedvance.com
Zedvance has been doing a good work since they came into existence. But there are some conditions that might not be suitable with people on a low budget.
For salary earners, they must be earning at least N50,000 every month to be granted a loan.
Thanks for reading this article about moneypal loan app by Zedvance. Leave your comments below and share on your social media.
I am Johnpaul Onwueme, a pro blogger, professional information marketer and an experienced affiliate marketer. I am the brain behind dollarground.com.
I have the aim of making millions of people to start making money online.