How Much Is Opay Pos Machine In Nigeria
RELATED POST: Kuda Bank Review, Is kuda bank legit or scam
Once you’ve successfully sign up to become an OPay agent on the OPay Agent Portal, you can now apply for a POS terminal/machine.
How Do I Qualify to Apply for an OPay POS in Nigeria And How Much Is OPay Pos Machine In Nigeria
- Agents must get familiar with the transaction patterns and user interface of the app. So, you’ll be able to perform multiple transactions using the OPay App.
- Complete high volume of transactions within four weeks of using the OPay App.
How Can One Request an OPay POS Machine?
To request for OPay POS machine successfully, follow the 3-step procedure listed below.
Step 1: Upgrade KYC to Level 3
Firstly, you must upgrade your KYC level to ‘Merchant Level’ (level 3) to be eligible.
To upgrade your OPay Profile to KYC Level 3, follow the following steps:
- Go to ‘Me’ tab
- Click the picture icon (top left) to go to Account Details page
- Click Upgrade to Level 3
- Add your picture
- Enter your valid ID Card (Intl Passport, Voters’ Card, National ID or Driver’s License)
- Upload a recent utility bill (PHCN bill, water bill, rent receipt, LAWMA waste bill)
- Add your BVN
- Then Submit
It takes about 24-72 hours for OPay Team to review and approve or decline your KYC. You will get email and SMS notifications once they approve your KYC.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE OVER 50K MONTHLY ONLINE?. SEE HOW I MADE OVER 50K FROM VIRALTREND. CLICK HERE AND WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO.Wait, I want to show you the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria for almost free. You can make up to 50,000 Naira per month.Click here and join my make money online list.
Step 2: Switch Profile to Merchant
Once the profile is upgraded to KYC 3, follow the below guidelines to switch your profile to Merchant:
- Go to ‘Me’
- Click the picture icon (top left) to go to Account Details
- Click Upgrade to Merchant
- Fill your Business Information (Name of business, address, etc) and click Next
- Fill the required information
- Click Upgrade
The Opay Team will have to review and approve or decline your request
Step 3: Merchant Apply
After upgrading to KYC level 3 and have switched your OPay profile to Merchant, you can now go to ‘Merchant Apply’.
Below is a simple process on how to successfully go to ‘Merchant Apply’ and request or apply for an OPay POS Machine in Nigeria.
- Log in to the OPay app on your device.
- Click the ‘Merchant Apply’ icon
- On the next page, input all necessary information as requested
- Upload your transaction history for the past 3 months
- Upload a valid ID Card (Intl Passport, Voters’ Card, National ID or Driver’s License)
- Take a snapshot of your business station and upload to the portal
- Submit for review
The Opay Team will review and approve or decline your request
Where and How Do I Download the Opay App?
- For Android users, you can download the Opay App on Playstore via this link
- For iOS, you can download the Opay App on Apple via using this link
How Much Is OPay POS Machine in Nigeria?
The OPay POS application is TOTALLY FREE. Although, you must have at least N20k in your OPay Wallet, it’s called a caution fee.
Immediately the POS request is approved, the caution fee will be taken from your wallet. The N20k will be refunded only when agent returns the POS terminal.
Related post: List of best loan apps in Nigeria
After Applying, when will One Get The OPay POS?
Turn-around time for pending OPay POS requests is 24 hours. It means that if you apply for an OPay POS Machine in Nigeria at 2 pm today, you can have it before 2 pm tomorrow. You will get an SMS/Email once it is approved or declined.
What are the OPay POS charges and commission structure?
Opay POS charges and commission structure differs from the volume of the transaction done through the terminal.
What if One have an issue with the POS device afterwards?
Once your request for the POS terminal is approved, you’ll be contacted by the support team in charge of agents about the pick-up of the POS device for immediate use.
An engineer will also be assigned to attend to you and other OPay agents in your area. Business has just started😍.
For issues and inquiries on any of these steps, contact OPay via email.
I am Johnpaul Onwueme, a pro blogger who has passion in blogging and has taken blogging as part of my daily activities.
I also have a fast growing YouTube channel where I post videos on how to make money online. Click here and subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates.
If you are looking for the best online business in Nigeria, then look no further, With Viraltrend, you can make a lot of money online legitimately. It’s a platform where you do simple jobs online and make passive income.
Once you register, you start doing simple jobs and make good money online. Click here and read the full Viraltrend review and how to register.